To move | English - E.ON
apartment up_arrow boka_tidboka_tidcheckmark Imported Layers Copy 3Imported Layers Copy 3close_icon close_iconcontract-details direction error-messagefacebook Kalender_24x29Artboard 1 Kalender_24x29Artboard 1 rorligt_icon copygoogle_plushouse instagram_icon mailmailmap_pin_selected_map_pin EAC9921F-E050-4152-9E00-5A9E1CAFA966Type something Imported Layers Copy 2Imported Layers Copy 2 Imported Layers Copy rabatt_icon Created with bin/sketchtool. radgivning_icon Created with bin/sketchtool. sms_icon Created with bin/sketchtool. Imported Layers 7Imported Layers 7 translate_icontwitteruser-contract vattenkraft_icon copy 3Customization
Flyttkartong i korridor

To move

Do you have several contracts with us? Remember that you'll need to make separate relocation applications for electricity, natural gas and district heating.

Contact our customer services to tell them that you're moving

Your electricity contract has a month's notice period. Do therefore make sure you contact us at least 30 days before you are due to move, so you can be sure your contract is cancelled in time. If you move to an area where E.ON owns the network, we will also arrange a network agreement for your new address. If you are moving to an area owned by a different network, you should also contact them. If you are not sure which company this will be, you can always ask our customer advisers. Information is also available at

Don't forget to arrange electricity for your new address

Your electricity supply contract will stop automatically when you move, unless you inform us you want it to continue. If you had a good electricity contract at your old address, then feel free to take it with you*. If the prices at the time of moving are lower, then of course it is better to sign a new contract. We will help you find the best option for your new home. If you do not make a choice, you will receive a designated contract (Anvisningsavtal) in order for the electricity supply to work from the day you move in. Note that the initial designated contract is often more expensive, so it's worth choosing another electricity contract.

*Applicable to relocation within Sweden and only if at least four months of the contract still remain.

Relocation application for district heating

If you have district heating, you can register your relocation by giving us a call.

Den här sidan uppdaterades i dag 10:50